Crazy that I am pregnant again. I am still wrapping my head around this fact. If anyone had told me that I would have 4, I would have laughed. If anyone had ever told me that I would be 40 and not just pregnant but with my 4th. I would have spit my drink out in your face, much like the segment on Jimmy Fallon. So, here we are.
I have literally 3 little ladies in my presence now. My baby is walking, trying to talk, she just won't be left behind by her 2 big sisters. She follows them. When they try to ignore her, she gets right in their face and smiles. Or if they try to leave her behind, she does something like takes their purse or snuggles with Elmo sure to get Mia's attention. I do not have to worry about this one, she can take care of herself for sure! Sabrina will not be ignored.
As usual, the funniest things are coming out of their mouths. Some their own creation, some imitation of what they hear around them.
Mia does a fabulous Sally Field with her commonly stated: "I did it, I really, really did it!"
Livvy imitates Mommy's directions, never mind following them : "No throwing." "That not safe."
They both do a great preteen boy, whenever they see my bra: "Mommy's boobies" ... in the lowest goofiest voice ever.
They are self aware: "Mommy, I am me."
They are informants: " Baby make a mess"; "Daddy stretched the socks", "Livvy is too close"
They suck up, very sweetly: "Mommy, I love you this much" classically holding out arms.
Most of all, they sing, everything from Cheap Trick, to Go-Gos, to Backyardigans and Fresh Beat. But making their Daddy most proud, is that they are retaining the lyrics to Xanadu and pretty accurately, I might add. They both bust out into song, randomly. It is quite entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment