 |
| Portraits by Dawn |
 |
| Portraits by Dawn |
 |
| Portraits by Dawn |
So, I didn't make a January post but I am getting a post early in February. The same old thing, the time is passing way too quickly and dragging all at the same time. January was a whirlwind of events, ringing in the New Year with our first family portraits, celebrating Daddy's birthday, Nicolas' baptism, and planning the twins' birthday party. All of the events went very well, I am happy to report.
Nicolas' baptism was at St. Laurence, Deacon Al spoke of traditions. I thought that was so fitting because Nicolas was wearing Carter's baptism outfit. Tradition, can't not stop and appreciate those little things. Especially since, Deacon Al was just previously released from the hospital. So good to have him perform this sacrament for us.
 |
| Deacon Al |
 |
| Nico and Daddy |
 |
| Livvy sticking close to Mommy |
 |
| Mia and Bubbie |
 |
| Sabrina singing along to Sesame Street videos. |
 |
| Nico and Mommy at St. Laurence. |
I consider the twins' birthday party a pretty big coup. It was a fabulous party. Boy howdy, when it was all said and done I was exhausted. Worse than after the holidays. I can give credit to this party at the Hitchin' Post Ponies and Stables to a random internet search.
 |
Amanda's Parties To Go Printables,
for cupcake toppers |
 |
| Sweet n' Treats Cake Topper |
 |
Amanda's Parties-to-go Printable
for Centerpieces |
 |
| Amanda's Parties to Go Printables for bags |
 |
| Sweet n' Treats Cupcake Toppers |
You can officially call me out on my Pinterest stuff. I don't google anymore, I find my ideas on Pinterest. Sign of the times, I guess you could say.
So let the fun begin, there was so much to do. This is just a small sample.
 |
| Sabrina about to slide |
 |
| Mia on the zip line. |
 |
| Train ride: boy car, twin car, sister car |
 |
| Twins up close |
 |
| Duck races |
 |
| Cake time |
 |
| Sand play |
 |
| Pony rides |
 |
| Sand box |
 |
| Yes, that is a roaming goat. |
 |
| Fishing. |
 |
| Big cousins on the see saw |
 |
| Riding toys |
 |
| Carnival Games |
 |
| Tractor riding toy |
 |
| Putt-put |
There was quite literally something for everybody. So glad, I chose this place. I was a little wary.
 |
| The ride home. |
 |
| The ride home. |
 |
| The ride home. |
 |
| The next day at home. Thank you, Uncle Eric! |
And the fun never stops. People keep telling me to write stuff down and I am trying. My facebook posts are my memory these days. I hope to give you a more entertaining post soon. Of course, yesterday's water fiasco will be included in that one.
Happy new year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment