Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Holy cow, it is amazing how fast time flies. I completely meant to keep up with this and I have failed. I will attempt again to catch up. We have braved a second Disney World trip and a Disneyland trip. I have had no more children. The twins have started Kindergarten, Sabrina is a full fledge three-nager, and Nicolas is two and stealing hearts.

Holywood Studios, WDW 2013
Hollywood Studios 2013


Epcot 2013

Disneyland, 2014

Disneyland 2014

Disneyland 2014



It has been a huge juggling act balancing my time. Nico goes to school 2 days a week, Sabrina 3 days a week, and of course, Livvy and Mia go every day. You'd think this means that I have more time for me. Somehow it is not the case. I wanted to be a regular volunteer at the library. I went 3 times. I wanted to work out regularly, I have had 3 old lady-pulled-a-muscle-when-doing-nothing back injuries. Those 2 days that I have 5 1/2 hours free, it never seems to be my time. Head scratcher, I know. Thank God for MOPS and my book club. They have kept me sane. Literally.
Theme for 2014-15 MOPS year
My husband is wonderful and we celebrated 15 years of wedded bliss this past December. He outdid himself by replacing my lost wedding set. (I lost it just before our 14th anniversary.) Not only did he pick a beautiful ring, he had all 4 kids names engraved on it, he tracked down Fr. Phillip who married up 15yrs ago, and had him bless the ring. He showed me the video. Yes ladies, that is love.
Note from Father Phillip
I am positive that I am missing some great stories but right now, they are escaping me. I will just make a montage of pics to show you how big the kiddos are getting! It's just too much.

Sabrina's 3rd birthday

San Antonio, Nico's 2nd birthday

Blue Bell, August 2014

Blue Bell, August 2014

First Day of School, 2014

Walking to Kinder classes. Portraits by Dawn

Just playing in the rain after school.
Photo Booth antics

Photo Booth special effects

Photo Booth group shot

One on one with my boy


headband twinkies

Twins 5th Birthday

Twins 5th birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment