Saturday, March 27, 2010







Now, that I have survived my first year as a twin mommy, I am ready to attempt this blogging thing! So, here an update on our thriving 1 year olds.  Mia is as mobile as she was in the womb and Livvy is my social butterfly! Mia is walking everywhere. Livvy is not far behind, walking along furniture. While Mia follows me around the house, Livvy follows her, we make quite the train.

New things they are accomplishing are opening and closing doors. Sometimes, they close themselves in a room and then can't get out. Very tricky for mommy to open this door while they are pressed to the other side but I am becoming an expert at it! They love the Tupperware cabinet. Mia has a tooth filled smile and she walks right up to you smiling, then pivots at the last second, leaving you there. Livvy, has a great smile too but only 2 teeth. Two more are breaking through at the top, making for some interuppted nights. Olivia loves to goof off and shake her head violenty, she has this amazing timing. She always seems to shake her head after you've asked her a question. Mia laughs outloud while Livvy has more of a chuckle. They are both really into music and are starting to dance. Sooo cute.










The funniest thing I think that they are doing is hanging out at the windows. It's so funny, because they just stare and press their little faces and hands up against the window. It looks like they are trying to escape. I have funny, funny girls.

2 comments: