I just can't get over how fast they are growing up. The girls sure did make us proud today at the Wiggles concert. They took everything in, enjoyed their surroundings, stayed close to mommy and daddy, and we loved watching them get so into it. This is just the beginning, I know. There will be many more, loud concerts that we will have to endure as their tastes change. This was perfect, 1 1/2 hours, small venue. I have to say they really know their audience because the audio wasn't so loud that it scared little ones. Well done, Wiggles.
When we are watching the girls have such a good time, suffice it to say, it made us enjoy the day that much more!
New happenings, we are now the parents of two walkers. Olivia finally stopped holding out on us last month and took more than two or three steps. And she just hasn't stopped. The girls are talking to each other more than ever. It's just so cool! We will hopefully starting Mother's Day Out next month. We have been on the waiting list at St. Laurence since January and are still there. So, I have been frantically calling other programs and am currently at the top of 2 other waiting lists. We are also going to be returning to Familia next month. Can't wait to start that back up. And, will be adding MOPS to our agenda once a month. I think I am getting the hang of this stay-at-home mom thing.
As busy as we are going to be, the girls are going to be sad that their cousins won't be around as much now that they will be starting school soon too. They have always been social butterflies and they love entertaining company!
Oh, a new favorite toy,that is not a toy, is the blanket basket. They love to sit in it and use it to help them get up on the bench. This allows them to enjoy their window seat.
That's all the news I have to report for now. Be sure to check back next month! Or, if I am doing really well, later this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment