Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another step closer

Livvy is really getting the itch to be more independent. Saturday while Aunt Betty was here, she was just video taping Livvy's cute babbling. So, the beginning is just cute conversation and then she stands up and takes a couple steps. Two seems to be her limit.Tried to post video with old editor with no luck but here is an action shot of her getting around Mia.

Livvy has also taken a liking to climbing, I think she got this from watching Mia. Now she'll climb up the bottom step, hang on to the balusters, then cry for help when she realizes she went up to the second step.







The girls favorite place to make a mess is in the study. They managed to get the door open and I came in after them and asked "Who let you in here?" with my hands on my hips, being fake stern. Mia looked up, gave me the most innocent look and asked "What?".
During a play date, Mia answered a mom's question with "Right here". When I give them a choice of what to wear, I get "this one" as an answer. Now they sign done, more and eat pretty consistently! Of course, they still have the special twin language going!






Another one of their favorite things to do is to tear down the sheer curtain I have in the window by the door.  Here they are caught in the act and as you can see by the delighted smile on Mia's face, there is no remorse. Could be worse. Not complaining. Can't you almost hear the laughing?!

1 comment:

  1. They're soooo beautiful! YAY for Livvy!

    ReplyDelete