The girls have frequent visitors and they love it. Cousins are their heroes and I wouldn't have it any other way. A short glimpse into this week's happenings:
Visit from Sarah and Reed. Everytime Sarah would blow bubbles, it cracked Livvy up! As you can see, she is in full laughing mode, tongue out and all. (Yes, that is mommy's beer, it was that time of day.)
Sarah, again, being the biggest celebrity, had Mia in full mimic mode. Whenever Sarah started to jump rope, Mia would put her arms up in the air, like she was getting ready too!
Jake who is playing with Livvy, has Mia vying for his attention. She gets closer as if she is saying, "I'm over here".
I saved the best for last. Mia has strong legs and she proves that today by pinning Livvy down. Livvy tried to get up, she tried to push Mia's legs off, but to no avail. Mommy did intervene but I had to capture the moment first.
In other news, Livvy is getting closer and closer to walking on her own. Still favors the push toys and pushing chairs around the kitchen island. Mia truly believes she can sing the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. I will post that video on Facebook cause I don't know how to do that here. I just can't believe that I have little girls now, no more babies. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment