Thursday, April 15, 2010

Precious Moments

While the girls are still trying to get over being sick, they have been a little bit of a challenge. You know how it is, when you're sick, especially with a fever and your sleep pattern gets all off. Well, that is where we are, times two. Good times.
Yesterday, I witnessed the sweetest thing to date from my girls. Livvy, who is still not 100%, was quite cranky and had a crying fit yesterday. She just wanted to be held by Mommy. Even that didn't appease her completely. So, she is in Mommy's lap, cuddling and crying. Here comes Mia, right behind her and put her arms around her and then rested her cheek on Livvy's back to console her. You just can't teach that kind of compassion. I wish I could have captured that moment on film but alas, my hands and lap were full. 

I just had to share.

1 comment: